Main Distribution Board
An MDB is a panel or enclosure that houses the fuses, circuit breakers and ground leakage protection units where the electrical energy, which is used to distribute electrical power to numerous individual circuits or consumer points, is taken in from the transformer or an upstream panel. An MDB typically has a single or multiple incoming power sources and includes main circuit breakers and residual current or earth leakage protection devices. A MDB is comprised of a free standing enclosure, a bus bar system, MCCB's, metering and support equipments and required current transformers. Panels are assembled in a systematic manner such as incomer section and outgoing section.
- Main Distribution Panel Boards are designed & manufactured in compliance to latest IEC standards up to 6300A at rated insulation voltage 415V.
- Rated operating voltage upto 690V
- Integral separation into functional units from form II,III,IV
- Degree of ingress protection up to IP54
- Protection release with Short Circuit, Over Current, Thermal Rise, Earth Faults.
- Rated fault Breaking Capacity up to 100KA/1sec
- HDHC Tinned Copper Busbar of suitable size for main & neutral bus & 5% for earth bus with supports of high grade polymer
- Designed for both withdrawable & fixed versions
- Manufactured to Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4 construction
- Modular system with Customized design to meet end user requirements.
- Enclosure are sheet steel powder coated & shall be vermin, corrosion resistant, damp proof.